Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just called vauxhall as my car is due today and still no arrival, not great hope for it coming as he's just confirmed there having logistical troubles with the transporters and they won't confirm when to expect it anymore. So angry!!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Go into your dealer and tell them you sold your car last week based on your car arriving on time, which it was due last week ( or beginning of this week), and your going away on holiday soon as need a car.
Say that if you had been kept informed properly, then you might have been able to make other arrangements with your old car, but as nobody called you, or e-mailed you you stand at losing your holiday, and ask for a courtesy car until your arrives.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Martin,
It's just so annoying, I've told them all along that I'm due for a holiday 2 days after it was originally due and would need the car. But here we are currently on a train having paid £70 between us for a 2 hour trip opposed to much less petrol money!! If it isn't here by Monday I'm going to go in and demand a car like you say, or at least a reimburse my on my taxi expenses for work etc as it's not on! They should be sorting their transporters and chasing it up not me prompting them to every other day.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I know.

I doubt they would cover any expensies as they would say you should have gone to them first and they could have arranged something.

But when you gete back, if nothing, demand a courtsy car to use until yours has arrived as they have gone over the date by a min of a week.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good news! Panic over I may have already spent the train fare but my car arrived this afternoon! Still late from original date but just grateful it wasn't weeks like some.

·
Registered
469 Posts
lol thats good.
Bet you want to go back home now just to get the car and go back and carry on with your holiday lol.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know lol I did say that to the other half!! But I'm quite content, he's cooking we have a hot tub on the balcony of our lodge, suns shining and I have a beautiful car to go home to!! What more could somebody want?? Lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
Glad it finally came and you can pick it up. Enjoy your holiday too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts