Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone having super delays with getting their car?
My car is built and in the UK, should've picked it up 2 weeks ago tomorrow but been told the deliverers don't have any drivers! So it's sitting on a truck ready to go with no one to drive it here
vauxhall have said there's nothing they can do!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thats rubbish! Mine came in to the UK about 2 weeks ago and i picked it up a few days later.... so really strange that some are getting through and some arent!?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes I'm still waiting to hear about my Adam :( The last I heard was a week ago yesterday when the dealer told me it was in the port in the UK, but have heard nothing since. The hardest bit is knowing it's so close but yet so far! Hope yours comes soon for you Rachel x

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The service from vauxhall is outrageous! No one seems to care at all! I've got my tax disc already, but been told the car isnt coming this week, that'll be three weeks on tax I've missed out on now! Just been told it's sitting on a lorry in bristol port, which I think is not good enough at all!

Hope you get yours too!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I phoned customer service today and the lady told me that the carriers, Eddie Stobart, have been having some troubles with deliveries and said it was out of vauxhalls control! She said if mine hasn't arrived at the dealers by Friday she was going to take it up with the area manager so perhaps try and get someone to do that for you. Three weeks is absolutely ridiculous!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts