Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
my date as gone as well wen i called my dealer they have a date on theres and mine was today so i called to see if it was there and i wasnt happy to know that it wasnt there and its still sum were in the uk on a lorry but vauxhall said they cant find a driver for the lorry wtf how can they not get a lorry driver so u an imagain im not a happy girl i want my adam :( call ur dealer tomoz and ask them to check theres they will have a date on theres xxx

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I'm gonna ring them tomorrow, where's your dealer at? Can't find a wagon driver? That's surely the worst excuse I've ever heard!

·
Registered
29 Posts
cannock in staffordshire!! oohhh i no its a joke i was having a ryt go at then today i was saying all worts i said u go the docks and get my bloody car iv waited since april now and now its draging vauxhall said u will have it on saturday im mot holding my breath so so up set its a ling time to wait x

·
Registered
314 Posts
Waiting since April is what I would expect. You just have to be patient. It will be worth it in the end! The dealer will likely want to give it a check first anyway...

·
Registered
94 Posts
I ordered mine on April 8th and was given a delivery date of July 4th so I recon you are lucky getting it so soon too

·
Registered
469 Posts
When it arrives, try not to be too impatient and sign for it and drive off. Read my thread about things to check and look out for.
Best to spot them from the start rather then weeks down the line and have to keep taking it back.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I ordered mine April 8th last year , it was with the dealer on the 27th of June
and I picked him up on July 2nd
Had to have the alloys sprayed and baked because they came silver
and not white but sorted fast , still loves jammie to bits 🚘💙🚙

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've just had a chat with the dealer about mine... ordered6th April and won't be with the dealer until 30th June then they need it for a few days so they said all things going well i should have my car on the 5th July! Its been such a long wait! Best be worth it!!!!! I keep seeing more and more around where i live and i'm like RAAAAAAAHHH i'm jelous i want mine!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
soph_louise, you really should think yourself lucky, I ordered a month before you on 14th March and my car is also stuck without a driver, with my delivery date being for today! Mine is being delivered to Lichfield so I presume both our cars are on the same lorry. I have been told it's likely that it will be delivered tomorrow evening now with a view to pick up on Saturday, so it will be 3 months from order to delivery for me, so really if you have only had to wait 2 months, then that's really good and I wouldn't moan too much!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello I'm waiting for an adam from cannock Staffordshire which is due tomorrow have they said there is a problem? Or a delay I've emailed with no reply too! I'm not very happy I just want my car :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Kj600 said:
Hello I'm waiting for an adam from cannock Staffordshire which is due tomorrow have they said there is a problem? Or a delay I've emailed with no reply too! I'm not very happy I just want my car :(
The problem is with the dealership carriers, they had recently changed to Eddie Stobart and apparently they haven't got enough drivers to cover the volume of deliveries, hence why our cars are late to be delivered. Mine should've been delivered today but no driver so they are hoping to resolve the issue tonight and for it to be delivered tomorrow afternoon, but it could potentially be Saturday, it won't be a huge delay as they will find a driver, it's just going to hold things up a couple of days, you just have to think this time next week you'll be happily driving around in your adam and it will be so worth the wait! In the meantime, if I get any more updates I'll post on here and if you could do the same then hopefully we can keep all those waiting in the loop!

·
Registered
29 Posts
i no but feels like a life time cannock vauxhall told me the same but told me different about delivery they told me its gonna be end of next week but my car insurance runs out next week so stressing abit now haha xx

1 - 18 of 18 Posts