Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I ordered my adam I had to pay £250 for it to be made, but got told that it was just a holding deposit and that I'd get it back when I had my car, anyone get told this and had it back? Just wondering as so far the man who served me has been awful with information.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yea mine was a similar thing, when you go pick it up they give it back. It's one of them if you turn round in a couple of weeks and they're half way through they've got something to cover some of the paperwork costs

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah fab! Thank you!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think I had to pay even more than that - £500 rings a bell. They gave me £2200 for my Tigra though............oh, did I forget to tell them that it leaked so much that there was a puddle 3" deep in the footwell sometimes?????

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have to put down 10% deposit and it gets taken off the price of the car

Just to get the 0% finance, which states I can choose a deposit starting from £0.00

·
Registered
469 Posts
mjb8028 said:
Yea mine was a similar thing, when you go pick it up they give it back. It's one of them if you turn round in a couple of weeks and they're half way through they've got something to cover some of the paperwork costs
I was told if I put down £250 deposit, and pulled out halfway through they would bill me for all the extras, so if I pulled out of mine when I do it, I could be looking at a £3k bill!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am sure they cant do that martin. Speak directly to a manager at vauxhall! I ordered a glam with extras, paid 500 deposit & I have cancelled the whole thing 1 week be4 it arrives, & got my deposit bk :)Edited by: LauraGlam

1 - 7 of 7 Posts