• 56+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a 37 year old male who when I told my work colleagues what car I was buying was greeted with the response aren't you too old for that type of car or are you buying the car for your wife, so I know there's a pollbeen done already regarding the sex of the owners of the Adam but I'm wondered about the age of the average Adam owners?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Iam 55 and bought one I love it super car appeals to young or old cause you can funk it up or have standard inside and out looks like am eldest on pole feel old now lol

·
Registered
407 Posts
Im 30 my Adam is my 1st brand new car and I love it

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'am 40 ( shhh don't tell anyone ) got jammie as a special
Birthday prezzy 🚙👍✔

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi eveyone so far I am the oldest on the adam owners club and I love my adam slam looking forward too possible having the adam rocks convertible

·
Registered
8 Posts
M - 30 - Doncaster

Needed a small car for work car park and Adam fits the bill, just a shame it aint diesel and the road tax on 1.2 is £105

But either way looking forwards to fun in AJ

·
Registered
431 Posts
Im 24, I don't think age matters with this car. Adam is so customisable that it suits all age bands.

·
Registered
407 Posts
virmortalis said:
M - 30 - Doncaster

Needed a small car for work car park and Adam fits the bill, just a shame it aint diesel and the road tax on 1.2 is £105

But either way looking forwards to fun in AJ
You should have gone for 1.2stop start the road tax is only £30. It does really well on petrol. My petrol bill has halved from having 1.4.

·
Registered
163 Posts
36... still waiting on mine though

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think because they are so customisable they suit any age

1 - 20 of 26 Posts