Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya,

Does anyone know if Samsung's DriveLink is compatible with the ADAM? It is for Miracast devices, designed specifically for car infotainment systems?
It looks pretty nifty and easy to use, emulating your mobile phone on the system, and is going to be rolled out to all android devices, not just Samsung.
Does anyone know of any other apps that can be used in the car other than BringGo and Stitcher?

Below are the pictures from the Samsung user guide for DriveLink: (http://www.samsung.com/us/support/supportOwnersHowToGuidePopup.do?howto_guide_seq=8681&prd_ia_cd=N0000005&map_seq=58179)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Disappointing...surely not everyone has an Iphone. I am tempted to go for Samsung 4 but the phone integrating seamlessly is my main consideration...also all my music has been purchased via ITunes and loaded onto my old IPOD touch which works perfectly with a lead but I'd like to load onto a phone....decisions decisions.
so 2 questions can I convert my ITunes music to Samsung 4 and does everything else on Samsung 4 work - speech command, store phone contacts etc on the INTELLiINK....which is fantastic!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Teezie

See you are Herts??
Im so keen to find the owner of the only other Adam in Harpenden, Pump up the Blue white Roof!
Is it you by any chance ??

Jack

1 - 3 of 3 Posts