Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everybody I`m a Driving Instructor Oh No! I hear Boo Hiss. Please
be kind to me. I pick up my Adam in 2 weeks and cant wait.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kyle, but I do like to be ahead of the game regarding 'The next Big thing' in car fashion/style/coolness etc
And I have waited a long time for this one.

·
Registered
424 Posts
My daughter passed her test in March, she learnt in a Peugeot and has been driving a 58 plate Corsa. I let her take my Adam for a spin. While I had a mini panic attack she had a lovely time, she thought it was beautiful to drive - easy and smooth. Glad she's not a named driver on my insurance I might loose my car then :-oEdited by: gillsid

·
Registered
45 Posts
Cool, what one have you gone for as your learner car? Your pupils will be the envy of their friends with such a cool learner car

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi I bought a number 17! off the forecourt, would have loved to configure my own but the wait was too long and needed it on the road asap,I do admire everybody`s patience and totally understand.
The salesman really worked hard for me I took advantage of 0% interest, £500 petrol card 2% discount for driving association member, free dual controls and a £250 discount voucher from the Vauxhall website.
I was in there 4 & half hours phew!
Anyway its Jam Saturday white fever white roof urban pack had the dash trim changed to black and alloys changed to black too.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hi and welcome along!
Driving instructors only had cr**py cars when I was learning to drive - no one seemed to bother about what was cool or what young drivers might actually like to use!
Look forward to seeing some pics when you've got all your L decals over it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts