Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

So I ordered my Adam Jam last month, and he is being built this week! Which means it should not be too much longer before he is with me.. I'm sure you can all imagine how excited I am!!
Forget About Grey/I'll Be Black Roof, Grille Bar & Wing Mirrors/Japan Black Interior/Technical Pack (one of the very first things I did when configuring my Adam was remove the Chrome Pack!!!) - will definitely be posting pictures when he is finally ready
I just wanted to find out if anyone has an Adam in Forget About Grey, or seen one? If so pics would be fab, I have not seen any about in that color yet! I am very keen on the grey/black combination

·
Registered
316 Posts
Bet you can't wait.

I think the colour you have gone for is quite a new colour out. Will be good to see some pics of it.Edited by: Ellie93

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Picked up my Adam on Friday... here's a quick picture I took last night (its blurry I know, haven't had a chance to take some decent shots yet!)
They dealer had originally ordered the wrong grey (Greyfather) and so I had to wait longer to get this, but I am so glad I waited because I love it!

·
Registered
316 Posts
That's a different grey, looks a little silver in the pic. Looks good with the black roof?
Will you be changing the wheels to black or keeping them has what you have now?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.