Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my 2nd tick on the 9th April and now my delivery date of the 25th April has vanished. By some of the posts I have read on here, this is good right? Means my Adam could very well be on his way to the dealer?
Excited!!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Adam, I contacted Vauxhall Customer Services on Twitter like you did, Cassie is getting back to me about where my Adam is. Can't wait.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got my 3rd tick today. Cassie at Vauxhall Customer Services on Twitter said it has arrived at the dealers delivery people and so I should have it after the bank holiday. \0/ Can't wait to meet my new motor

·
Registered
424 Posts
You can contact Vauxhall on Facebook, Cassie often replies on there. However it does give a very negative viewpoint of the company because it's where people go to moan and complain, so don't be put off by the comments. I've had Vauxhalls since 1994 and have never had a problem big enough to have a massive moan, yes little niggles but all sorted fairly. My Dad's S reg Astra is still going strong for my uncle.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Picking him up on Thursday because of the bank holiday lol. He looks beautiful!! :D I took some pics too while I was there :) I'll upload them :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi. Guys I'm new to this!! My estimated delivery date has disappeared from my tracker and my vauxhall dealer hasn't been great with dates, I've also still only got 2 ticks but my delivery date was 25th April should I still be able to get my Adam this week do u think?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey, that's what happened to me and then a couple of days later he was at the dealers :D give them a ring or pop in. Probably be the end of next week/early the week after because of the bank holiday I'd guess :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He's here!!!! Collecting him Saturday because he's having his free VX Protect put on and I can;t get off work to get him til Saturday. Boooo!
Can't wait

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.