Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
Aaah, a Jam newbie. I picked it up on the 25th September. I wanted the black and white only to he told it would be 9 weeks delivery and I wouldn't have the cashback. So had to pay £200 for the roof and spoiler to be sprayed. (Stick to the one you fancied and hopefully it's worth the wait.). Since then, the brakes have had a grinding noise which frf cleaned, the volume and search button wouldn't work so that had to be sorted. Was returned with the right centre panel half attached. Now, the horn has stopped working and is going back in tomorrow. Fingers crossed it will be sorted and then I can enjoy my car as at the moment I'm rapidly disliking it. Anyone else had these issues?

·
Registered
54 Posts
No sorry mines been fine had it four months and the only problem was the leather on one of the seats came away had it replaced without any hassle

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine's all sorted now So glad they have the 100K warranty, more piece of mind. Loving driving it now!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oh... Twice my iphone connected Bluetooth to intellilink has caused the buttons on screen for search and volume to freeze and also on steering wheel controls! Had to connect another device (iPad) to reboot it. Will take it yo dealer tomorrow. Other than that I love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts