Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Engine light & a car with 2 wiggly lines has shown up? It's driving horrible, I've put oil in it, but still no difference??? Please someone help!! 😊... I've booked it in for Tuesday but I need it over the weekend will it be ok to drive or is there anything I can do to help? It sounds rough, it's a Adam glam 14 plat 22000 on clock

·
Registered
75 Posts
Found this online:
What does the car with the squiggly lines mean on my dash board? That is your ESP Light or Electronic Stability Control Light. On some vehicles it is also known as Traction Control Light. If this light comes on while you are driving it means that you are losing traction and the ESP system is helping you control your vehicle. typically you will see this light in slippery conditions such as snow or rain. When this happens it is best to ease up on the accelerator. Never turn off the ESP system as it is only there to help you control the vehicle in prevailing road conditions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.