Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many Adam owners in Essex??? :) I am from theChelmsford area, collecting my adam hopefully in 3 weeks ish! I havent seen many Adams about,I constantly look out for them but I have probably only seen a handful since ordering 2 months ago!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm in Dunmow, have seen a couple near me and I know there's someone one here from sawbridgeworth... Add your location to the map in one of the threads a little bit further down, think it's in the England-Northern England-members map

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just seen that, what a great idea! The link just loads a blank page, may be the browser im using at work. Will try later on my laptop :) thankss!! Would be great if there was a big adam meet up, there just doesnt seem enough on the roads atm.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is your adam yellow by any chance Jimsvolle? Just after ordering my adam I went to the isle of white for a long weekend, my partner said he would pay for my bringo app if I saw a single adam on the isle of white the whole weekend... unfortunatly I didnt see one until back on mainland england going through the lakeside area, and I think it was a yellow slam. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm in essex! I'm from Brentwood, I got a pump up the blue Adam jam :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts