Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm reading on here daily whilst waiting for my Adam, getting answers to questions i have, my Adam was due to arrive the 31st of October then when i got my second tick on the 1st it was brought forward to the 17th. I looked at my tracker this morningand the estimated Arrival date is no longer there, still only two ticks.I've looked around and can't seem to find an answer to why this has happened,I know it's probably not that accurate but i can't think of any reason the date has gone.Does anyone have a clue?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Normally it means your car is currently in transit on its way over to the UK.
Call Vauxhall customer services and ask them to check on the current status.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Whilst on two ticks, my delivery date was removed (est arrival 17th October) and today I checked again and I have three ticks... must mean its on the boat, or its in the UK ready to be checked and registered. Tracker is rough guide. Tweet @VauxhallCustSvc or ring them like Martin said... :D cannot wait now!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do hope its because its on its way :) I'm so excited! It's been a long 9 and a half weeks wait.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Lucky you, I was waiting 3 months and had to cancel my order as my build slot was cancelled. Brought a new corsa now.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just got an email to say it's on its way to the dealership! 14 weeks so far Iv waited!!! Hope it's on its way too! Had to wait long for the corsa Martin?

·
Registered
469 Posts
No, found it yesterday, going to the dealer next week on Monday to put deposit down and sign paper work then collect it Friday next week

·
Registered
55 Posts
Cool, sounds good! Shame about your Adam order too! I thought mine might follow same path :|

1 - 8 of 8 Posts