Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For one night only, What Car magazine are offering exclusive access to 11 Adams at a secret location in Manchester city centre.
If you're free on the evening of Saturday, November 24, then apply below to see what all the fuss is about.
Don't forget to tell them:
•Your name•Your age•Your mobile number•What car you currently drive•Where you'll be travelling from on the day•Why you're interested in previewing the new Vauxhall Adam
Send your details to: [email protected]
Full details are here:http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/join-our-vauxhall-adam-preview/264230
I think it's only fair you take plenty of pictures and report back your findings here too

Let me know if you're signing up!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, Any plans for such an offer here in Scotland? If not will the Adam be in showrooms before Jan 13th to view before purchase.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How or where did you sign up for that? Are you going - I think these events should be great

·
Registered
9 Posts
This all that I know at this stage .......Hello Adam,

</font>

Thank you for expressing interest in the Vauxhall ADAM.

We're delighted to let you know that you can be one of the first in the UK to
explore and drive it yourself – in Farnborough!

Our exciting Fast Forward event takes place the morning or afternoon of 10
and 11 November
- whichever works best for you. We'll be in touch next week
with more details but for now, please save the date.

Regards,
The Vauxhall Team

PS - don't worry if you can't make this date – we'll be keeping you in touch
with future events happening at a Retailer near you.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know sorry. The nearest one to me is over 3 1/2 hours drive away

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just back from driving the Adam at the Farnboro event. Very impressed by the quality of the interior and overall roominess.I'm well over 6 foot but could get the steering wheel and seat in a perfect position, though rear seat room was compromised inevitably.Excellent road manners and a real head-turner. I'm up for a 1 litre when launched.Adam

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am going today so will see what it is like.

I see the configurator is now up & running & they are offering the 0% offer on it. I spec'd one up & it came out at over £16,000 which seems a lot.

If its good an ordering here we come

1 - 10 of 10 Posts