Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

New to the forum and I ordered my Adam Slam yesterday. So excited as its my first brand new car.

After much deliberation and playing about with all the different options on the configurator on the Vauxhall website, I went for an Adam Slam 1.4, VXR styling pack, black roof, black body and interior, sports pedals and intelilink with some other bits and pieces.

Very excited and can't wait to get the car I have chosen and styled myself. Only downside is I have to wait 10-12 weeks!
I hope!

Looking forward to being an Adam owner!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

I ordered my Adam today, I went for the Glam, 1.2, S/S, in white, with white interior, they've said mine might be ready around Oct/Nov time.

they offered me a standard one which I could have had by 1st sept, but I wanted the one I had designed as the other one didn't have the same features.

I just wish I could get mine sooner, I'm just waiting for them to send over my tracking information.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Congratulations on your order. The sales guy kept asking me if I wanted one which I could drive away straight from the forecourt too. I am the same, I wanted one I had designed and one that didn't look like the standard issue ones Vauxhall have created.

I am also waiting on tracking information. Will be more excited when I can see and track the progress!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I found the tracking system poor. Didn't get first tick for over month . Then nothing for another month and half when i got 2 ticks together. Car still not at dealers though !! I found vauxhall customers services best option . Lovely lady updated me every 2 weeks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shelly said:
I found the tracking system poor. Didn't get first tick for over month . Then nothing for another month and half when i got 2 ticks together. Car still not at dealers though !! I found vauxhall customers services best option . Lovely lady updated me every 2 weeks
Sorry to hear you are having a bad experience with the online system. How long have you been waiting in total now then?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts