Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody thought about creating a Facebook group for the Adam owners?
I'm sure more people would use it and stuff? Just a thought

·
Registered
426 Posts
Could be a good idea to create events for meets and for people to post pictures :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
There is a FB group... Click the Logo top left to go to the Owners club homepage. It has a Facebook box on there. Pretty sure the founder of this (dan) does the Facebook page too...

·
Registered
426 Posts
Oh haha I've already liked that page! 👍

·
Registered
944 Posts
I didn't realise there was on either...!

There's now Instagram for all those who take photos of their adam... ;)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just liked the Facebook page too

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I mean a proper group where members can post and show of there adam instead of just a page. Like a owners group like people have done with the mk6 fiesta and the corsa c and corsa d

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yeah i knew what you meant! Shall i see if i can start one or will that be against this site etc etc with copyright blahblah

·
Registered
944 Posts
beavv said:
I mean a proper group where members can post and show of there adam instead of just a page. Like a owners group like people have done with the mk6 fiesta and the corsa c and corsa d
I've just set up Instagram for that very reason. It's by far the best app for photos!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yeah true instagram is good just as far as a gallery goes like. Good idea like! Your phones going to be off the hook when people start to tag you in their car photos too! lol!

·
Registered
944 Posts
It's already going a bit mad! It's good to see so many different Adams all together.

If someone was to start a Facebook group though id join it... ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think it would appeal to more people, I for one would use a Facebook group more then I would am online forum due to it just being easier then loading up the internet and logging in to the forum. Is gladly join the Facebook page and post regularly. Just a thought anyways!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yes creating a FB group would need Admin permission as it would be good to have the logo and name as the group. If admin see's this, would it be something you would do? or happy for say someone to set up(I would be more than happy to run a group on FB as I have run groups in the past)???

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Who are the admins? I think it's something worth asking about, could maybe even organise meets and club stickers like other clubs do

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah I think a FB where we could all share and post would be good and reach out to more members as it's easier and quicker to check when already on FB

·
Registered
26 Posts
Anyone can make a FB group called anything they want - it's not hard :/
It wouldn't even have to be official - you could just use photos of your own car as cover pics etc.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts