Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if this is a thing we could start on here. On facebook a corsa fan page do a thing called "fan of the month" every month people post photos of there corsas then everyone votes and who ever gets the most votes gets there car on the "hall of fame" page beside all of the other winners. instead of doing it on facebook we could do it here on the forum and call it :

"Adam Of The Month" or "A Month Of Adam" or do you have any better titles ?

What's your thoughts could this be a new thing ?

·
Registered
568 Posts
We should have like Mr and Mrs February where one lad and one lass get picked with the best Adam photos of that month :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even better

·
Registered
944 Posts
Can I suggest we could use Instagram votes too... There's loads on there!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Yeah Instagram is really easy to tot up the votes with :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep Instagram would be good I see we already can a adam froum account on Instagram and a lot of people use the tags "vauxhalladam"

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Instagram @ADAMOWNERSCLUB

·
Registered
426 Posts
Seems like a good idea! And like someone has said previously that Instagram would be easy to see for votes wise ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Seeing people would be interested it's looking like a good idea. Half to work out how things would work I have a pretty good idea and will write it out tonight

Anyone know who the owner or admin is just to make sure it would be fine with them I'm not wanting to tread on other peoples toes starting up things without there permission

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay so here is what I have worked on last night and this morning.

First of all I still haven't found out who the owner of the page is just to make sure this is ok I don't want to be seen like I'm treading of other peoples toes who have been a member a lot longer than me also I don't want to be doing things without permission.

Ok so I was thinking this could be carried out on the last two weeks of every month so the the member(s) can be crowned on the first of every month, meaning the first week would be entries:

Title of the topic : Adam Of The Month : Entries ( if you have any better titles feel free to say what you have )

In this topic everyone would post photos of there Adams to be entered for voting all photos would be allowed as long as it was Adam related even you could be in the photo as long as Adam was as well.

From then after a week entries close no more is allowed to enter and a new topic starts :

Title : Adam Of The Month : Voting

All members photos who entered would be posted by the person who starts the topic and from there all members would be allowed to vote for one or more of there favourite Adam(s). After one week the poll closes and wee finish in the final thread :

Adams Kings & Queens ( once again if you have a better title feel free to say )

This thread would be the thread where every Adam what won would be displayed.

So what do you think also another good suggestion by rodyr5 who suggested we could have a male and female Adam winner of every month meaning it would be two winners every month such as king and queen.

Another suggestion also by Alex you could also enter by Instagram as #vauxhalladam is very common and also @ADAMOWNERSCLUB I'm guessing the person who set that up was the same person who owns this forum ( if not let let us know ) so they would half to control Instagram and if they don't we could sort something out. Voting on Instagram is very easy all you would do is like the photo to vote but for entering on Instagram I think the best way would be to @ADAMOWNERSCLUB and comment saying it's your entry for what ever month it it.

This would be just for fun and showing off your Adam so no prizes involved or that.

So what do you think that's all what I've got so let me know what you think, post your suggestions if you have any and hopefully this could be official and we could have Mr & Mrs Adams May

Thank you for your time :)

·
Registered
944 Posts
It's a decent idea but to be honest I think it's far too month.

Why not just have a photo of the month?

All photos to be submitted during a week or so and tagged accordingly on Instagram. Everyone votes on Instagram, really easy to see who wins. I'll then set it as the Instagram account photo or something and have a single thread on here.

If there's loads of threads on here it just turns into another gallery which we already have.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hmm maybe I did take it a bit far yours seems a lot more simple and it would mean there wouldn't be a cluster of threads by doing it on Instagram

1 - 14 of 14 Posts