Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went to the Vauxhall event today and was very impressed with the new Adam and also the Cascada which they had there, although not to drive!!!
Went out in an Adam Slam 1.4 100hp with a few toys, was very impressed. It had the parking assist and it parked the car very well, strange not having hands on the steering wheel. Liked the car overall and will be looking to order one.
The only I thing I was a little unimpressed with was the steering which had very little feel and was far too assisted,
Anyway, have added some photos, sorry about the quality, the iPhone is not that good, although very impressive with the intelilink system

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site

Thanks for sharing the pics! The steering is the only really bad comment I've heard and it is supposed to be getting sorted for the UK so you should be right.
What are you looking at getting then?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adam slam in yellow with intellilink, sight & light pack, winter pack, and possibly the yellow extras on steering wheel etc that should be about it otherwise you spend money for no reason!!!

Some of the options are just a bit over the top

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
I agree - had a 'play' and added a load in and the cost can be quite expensive!
Sounds like a reasonable mix you've got there. I like the detailing on the wheel so would opt for that too I think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts