Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had my adam for about 7 weeks now from brand new, about 3 weeks ago my rear passenger light was full of condensation so contacted peter vardy who have arranged to fix it this weekend (25/04) today I have noticed the rear drivers light has cracked all on the inside, have taken it to a family friends garage as I wanted it checked to see of I had caused it before I complained to the dealer again. He confirmed that there is no sign of impact or damage to anywhere near it and the crack is on the inside - no explanation other than another faulty light. Has anyone else had any problems like this with lights?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Condensation is standard across near enough all Adam's on here, quite a few people have stated it, if you look at the light housing you'll see little holes where moisture gets in and out and when the casing heats up either from sun or light heat with the LED lights they tend to condense up, clears after a few minutes,
the cracking issue could also be from heat, but I had an issue where a crack originated from the fusing of two plastic panels, where they glued the panels together heat had caused a crack, was replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not just a little bit of condensation I mean it's completely soaked on the inside and it's like that 24/7 doesn't clear up whether lights off/on hot/cold. They have already offered to fix that for me under warranty but I'm worried they won't fix the other one that's all cracked

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah no reason not to. Don't worry about being a pest, you bought an expensive car and they should ensure it's 100% right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts