Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Adam was not even a week old when the Intelilink stopped working. It wouldn't let me do anything on the screen and it would start to flicker after a while which was very distracting, moble couldn't be connected via cable or Bluetooth, literally wouldn't do anything, when turning engine on I'd have to turn the radio down as after 10 mins it would stop working but then be stuck on!! 3 weeks on he's been back to the garage just yesterday to get a new unit, got in it last night, turned engine on, Opel badge showed on unit!!! Again it won't change from radio screen, won't turn off, or go to home screen. Plugged phone in and music plays but still shows radio screen!!! Went to garage today to show them and it flaming worked!!! Annoying, however it's still not working properly so will be going back. Has anyone else had problems??

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have this problem...only shows opel badge and is stuck on the radio i last left it on. really annoying cant turn it down or off.

Did you sort the problem? I have contacted Vauxhall for advise...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not actually been back to garage with it again, just been putting up with it for the last month or so. I will go back but I can put money on it working when they have a look at it!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I've just got in mine this evening and mine is stuck with a vauxhall screen, got no audio, won't let met turn it off on the screen to make it go to the clock so guess who might be getting a call in the morning

1 - 4 of 4 Posts