Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First problem is my window wipers are smearing water instead of clearing when it rains.Secondly the air con takes such a long time to clear the front and back screen. Longer than normal!Thirdly, when I connect my phone to play music for the AUX I cant hear anything even though the volume on my phone and radio is up. When I switch over to the radio it works fine but as soon as I want my phone there is no sound. Even when people call me. Dodgy lead perhaps?Any ideas...Service is due end of March so don't know whether to wait or get it booked in asap.Emma

·
Registered
469 Posts
Change the window wipers firstly as its the easiest and cheapest thing to do.
Air con could wait until service and get it checked, if it was a funny smell coming out then might need re-gassing, so I wouldnt worry too much for the moment.
About your phone through the AUX, has the sound been turned down in the settings? I know with my car, I can go into the sound settings and there is a volume control for AUX, then once turned up, you can control it with the normal volume control.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok great thank you. I will have to check with the sound settings and hopefully that will sort it. It is temperamental so I would assume the sound is turned up as sometimes it works and the other times it just has no sound at all.My air con has had a bit of a funny smell recently. I havegot my service on the 21st March.Emma

·
Registered
469 Posts
If the AUX is working now and again, it might be the cable then.
Check the AUX sound setting first, and if you can, turn the music up and twiddle the cable around in different positions at the AUX car end, then phone end then in the middle.
If it crackles or comes on the straight back off, then its a new cable needed.
If your getting a funny smell from the air con, it might need re-gassing.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm having radio problems but Vauxhall say it's my port but I have to pay for that as it's not on warrenty. I think as I've been having problems since day 1 they should pay for it. My iPod has never worked properly. I used a USB got new cable and still have problems with it not playing all the time. I get DISC ERROR on my radio. I've told my dealer I still think it's the radio as my iPod still charges through the USB port.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Yes they are. My ipod wont play at all today im so fed up with it. Its been going on since ive had my car

·
Registered
469 Posts
If you have Iphone / Itunes, convert them to MP4's
Intellilink does not play MP3's I don't think

1 - 11 of 11 Posts