Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the first tick! Nearly 5 weeks after order. Estimated delivery date 3 weeks later than promised also, but nice to be making progress! Hope adam is worth all the hasstle ive had with the worst dealership ever (pentagon vauxhall,mansfield)

Registered
Ahh nice. I ordered mine 3 days after you. Still waiting on a tick. So hopefully soon haaate waiting lol. Ahh it will be here before you know it. And my cousins just came in 11 days before her official arrival date.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Noway thats nice to hear! And cant believe you have no tick yet, call vauxhall customer services, there really good, spoke to them in the morning, they said that it was on schedule but cant speed up the first tick, less than a hour later i get my tick......coincidence maybe :/

Registered
Haha definately had something to do with it then haha. But tbh I know the dealership I ordered from said that the tracker system causes nothing but bother

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea i think all the trackers good for is letting you know the date its being built, i was told once you have that it doesnt change, its the delivery date that changes for loads of reasons. So i know my baby will be alive come march 28th, when i get him god only knows haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts