Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my first tick today, after over 5 weeks since I ordered him!! Although my arrival week says May 16th when the dealer said April 28th

He's been born now!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Annoyed!! Got the email about the first tick during the night and my Adam isn't actually going to be built until the first week of May!! I was given April 28th as my pick up date from the dealer! Has anyone found that the build date is inaccurate or has it always seemed to be right then it just gets delivered a bit earlier than the delivery date it gives on the tracker...?

·
Registered
426 Posts
The tracker is known to be wrong tbh! I would just use it as the latest possible day but know that it could still be out of sync!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I would wait a few weeks then phone or email Vauxhall CS and ask them for an update.The tracker is really a waste of time, use it as a rough guide nothing else.If your build date is roughly accurate then about a week or so after that your Adam should be at the dealers or at least on its way there.One thing to remember, sales people will tell you just about anything to get you to buy so take their estimates with a pinch of salt.Would think you have no chance be picking it up this month unfortunately.

Edited by: j3bnl

·
Registered
367 Posts
To be honest i checked everywhere to see if the build date is ever wrong and it isnt, the week its being built is set in stone im afraid. Mine was built 8 days ago and its just got to the dealer tho on a positive note for you. But i do think its going to be a couple of weeks late from what your dealer told you

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah well, can't be helped I suppose. I was trying to book some time off work for when I get him but I don't think I'll know far enough in advance to book it :/

·
Registered
568 Posts
The build date can change though. My Adam was meant to start build on the 4th but actually finished on the 3rd, nearly a week before it should've been started

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was given a estimated arrival date of 5th May , however havent got a build date or first tick yet!
Its 5 weeks today since I ordered!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just wondering where you have all got an estimated delivery date from? Is that something the dealers have given you or something you've got off the tracking site? Dealers just said because it's a factory build they have to quote a maximum of 10 to 12 weeks I wasn't actually given a specific date :/

·
Registered
94 Posts
My delivery date came in an email from Vauxhall. My build date was last week but i still only have one tick although my dealer tells me delivery date has come forward by 1 day to 3rd July

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh I see. So how long after you ordered did you receive an estimated delivery date? 3rd July that sounds so far away but it's not really!! I only ordered mine a couple of weeks ago but I'm soooo eager to get this car I'm becoming really impatient! Haha I really had my hopes up on the car already being built and being able to have it immediately. I literally refresh my emails everytime I have a spare second it's becoming really sad, especially considering I probably have another 10 weeks to go at least hahah

·
Registered
94 Posts
My car was a factory built car and not one of the top 24 models so i expected to wait. I had to chase the dealer thru Vauxhall customer services to get them to regester me on the tracker but got an email about 4 weeks in saying build date (13th June) and expected delivery (4th July). Just got my second tick today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts