Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I placed my order on the 17th June, got my first tick on the 18th July, second tick on the 29th August and got my third tick late last night!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bet you can't wait :) only just ordered mine and I'm itching already! I'm getting Slam 100 ps in pearlescent grey, black roof and alloys, two tone black pack and infinity speakers. It's going to seem an age till it arrives! Lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
It does seem like I have been waiting forever and I am very inpatient which doesn't help lol. Sounds really nice, it will be well worth the wait I'm sure sharpy1 :)

Did, I haven't got a delivery date at the moment, it was the 1st sept but then changed to the 29th sept after my first tick, then when I got my second tick the date changed to the 20th sept but now I have my third tick there is no date at all. Hoping it will be here in the next few days though! Hopefully yours will be soon too!

·
Registered
229 Posts
i hope so to fed up waiting i not got a tracker so cant keep checking my insurance tax and mot all run out soon

·
Registered
11 Posts
How come you can't track? You should be able to get your vehicle order number from your retailer and track using that onhttps://www.trackmyvauxhall.co.uk. Hope you get it before everything runs out!

·
Registered
424 Posts
So did- the disappearing info on the tracker did mean the garage had your car then?

·
Registered
229 Posts
no when i rang they said it was in immingham being custom checked and registared not be at shop till weds

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got my first tick yesterday, 3 weeks after ordering. Now forecasting mid November compared to the mid October date the dealer gave me when I ordered!,

·
Registered
172 Posts
The 25th October boat must be full, you are on the next one.... lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts