Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hinall, can i ask how long it was before you got your first tick on trackmyvauxhall, ordered 7 days ago and was told to expect it the end of march and checking for my ticks about 10000 times a day haha

Registered
Hey, same boat. I ordered mine 14th January. Still no tick. I emailed customer help desk and was very helpful. My dealer said 6/7 weeks. but Vauxhall said mid-end march delivery (8/9 weeks). Im just like you, checking that tracking site. don't panic, your get an email when first tick finally does arrive for us :D hope this helps?

Registered
Go with what vauxhall say, my dealer said end of November, then end of December, the tracker posted the build date on 4th December for the 14th January followed by 2nd tick on 16th January to say he was done!! I ordered mine mid September.....and finally got him last Monday :) 2 hours after he arrived at the dealership!!
I spoke with customer assistance a few times, as they were the only ones to keep me in the loop and actually answer any emails or calls that I made.

Registered
it was one month to get my first tick then another 6 weeks to get 2nd tick then 3weeks after 2nd tick got my car
Edited by: did

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh dear not looking promising for the 8 weeks that the dealer said then!? :/ cant wait 13 weeks noway as im getting lifts,taxis and the bus everywhere, will call tomo and see what they say i think

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Na ive gone and designed it myself, well the boyfriend did

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Carbon pack- mirrors grill bar
18" turbine wheels in silver (couldnt decide black or silver so played safe)
Vxr bodykit
Black leather seats
Heated seats and steering wheel
Red steering wheel,knob ect
Red interior panels
Starlight led roof
Touch screen stereo
Infinity sound upgrade

Thats my spec :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just spoke to vauxhall customer service who were great! Put my dealer to shame that for sure. They said any adam ordered at the minute will get a build date of 5-6 weeks after order, then delivery 3-4 weeks after build date :)

Registered
Yes they are very helpful when I emailed, if I'm correct the Adam is made on the same production line as the Corsa. So I suppose it depends which one they are making and when. fingers crossed for all us newbies still awaiting delivery

Registered
After my experience I'd always rely on the customer assistance team, either by email-then you have records of what's said & they will always call you back to chat it through...
The tracker is ok but I'd still go with what the team say, tho I was surprised I got my 2nd & 3rd ticks within 2 days of each other, so the actual build, even for those of us who have added extras only takes 24 hours!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Christ it takes my boyfriend 24 hours to change a plug haha

Registered
It was bad enough waiting one week for ours! I'd hate having to wait months and months!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha we just said everything please and i want it red :/

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nooooooooo, that was my one worry with getting a red car that it might go pink in the sun! Haha

1 - 20 of 38 Posts