Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my first tick, build week next week estimated delivery week of the 28th March.
Probably went a bit mad adding the options but who cares, from what I'm reading I won't be disappointed

Registered
Yay :) still waiting on my first tick, been checking loads since jan 26th lol. Bet u cant wait x

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine was ordered a couple of weeks before yours and only got the email a few days ago so hopefully you won't have to wait much longer!

Registered
Markymark... same as me. 28th March. they have told me its build week is 7th March :D looks like ours are being made on the same batch! can't wait
going crazy! what options did you go for?Edited by: jc89

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went for Glam 1.4i(100 PS) Start/Stop in I'll Be Black, with Twisted Red & Roof pack and White My Fire Roof. Interior LED, Sight & Light and Winter pack. Upgraded to IntelliLink and the Infinity Sound System.

Registered
Sounds awesome

Makes sense that yours would take so long....mine on the other hand is pretty much 'basic' compared to yours and i'm still waiting for first tick
lol

Registered
Im wishing I added the infinity sound system... but I found the basic ones good enough so went for parking assist instead. Lets hope they don't delay I'm slowly loosing the will power. I have march off work so its going to be even slower

Registered
haha, from what I gather they all take the same time to build (roughly 24/48hrs). Its the after testing part where each extra has to be quality tested. Mine may be at the bottom of the list with yours too, but ever hopeful. good things and all that.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I was undecided about the Infinity and/or the Park Assist. Decided to just go for the Infinity.
I go away to Cornwall at the end of the week they say it's due to arrive so I'm a bit frustrated lol. I think the other half secretly wishes it will turn up early so he can drive it around when we get down there!

Registered
Im glad I have the month off work for when it finally gets here. Im cabin crew and work out of gatwick, but its due to be delivered at my home dealership in Somerset. So at least I will be around when I get the call. I don't think I could share my adam with anyone lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No same here! He did seem very interested in the IntelliLink when I took a test drive, possibly his phone will be connected more than mine when we go out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts