Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to be a bit addicted to Instagram at the moment and always looking at #vauxhalladam for Adam photos.

As there isn't one for the group I've created an Instagram account... @AdamOwnersClub

Not sure if it will work or anyone will bother but follow the page and any photos you post of your Adam comment with @AdamOwnersClub and I'll repost it with a link to your account.

If people use it then it could become quite a good account with loads of different Adam photos!Edited by: alex

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ooh a follower already...!

·
Registered
98 Posts
that was me I think!:) haven't posted in a while as I'm on holiday but going home tomorrow so will get my pictures up of adam when I get home and the jet lags gone! Hope the account becomes bigger! Would be good to see all of the different Adams!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Just started following

·
Registered
431 Posts
Following
, but won't be able to post a picture till Tuesday! Went to go for a sneaky speak yesterday evening but the dealership has hidden my Adam round the back so didn't get to see it! :(2 more sleeps lol

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers all. I've sent everyone requests back. Tag one of your photos with @adamownersclub so it pops up in my notifications and I'll get it on the page.

Hopefully loads others will join up and we'll have a mixture of Adams on there!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can never have too many photos...!

You've taken a fair few though!!

Chose whichever you thinks best and tag it, I'll as it to the page.

17 followers, 7 posts so far.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Which one are you mate?

Followers flying in now!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Following! I'll send some images once my car is actually here lol! Great idea thought mate

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Few new followers... Up to 34 now. Phonf going crazy with that number of likes!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Was bit of a mad rush last night. I think at one point I had 50+ likes, comments etc notifications.

Up to 49 followers already. Who will be number 50... ;)

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'am on it to , with jammie 🚘😊🚙

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cheeky little bump for those that missed this the first time round...

Loads of good photos of different Adams and upto 88 followers already. Phones going crazy with all the likes!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts