Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi, it comes in the interior light pack and it's essentially tiny directed coloured lights that are hidden beneath plastic panels in the doors and dash and they illuminate the car with a nice glow. I've ordered it on mine, was only £125 extra

·
Registered
117 Posts
I've got it. My fav colour is the blue as it shows up well and looks really nice

·
Registered
944 Posts
Mines set on blue too. Definately looks the best in my opinion.

·
Registered
431 Posts
has anyone got any pictures of the lighting at night? never saw it, the demo car was very basic.
thanks.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I'll get one later for you.

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
That looks wicked, i didnt want them but i had to have them if i was having the starlight ceiling, soooo glad now though :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Wow they look awesome on the image Gpfradgley! Makes me even more impatient or mine to arrive now haha

·
Registered
431 Posts
looks good! even better than the mini mood lighting :p

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks everyone. I wonder if we'll all be on the 'blue' setting or will we find another colour we really like. I thought I'd have it on yellow since mine is a James Blonde Slam but you can't see it unless it's really dark. I didn't realise if you got the starlight panel you had to have the lighting as well. I got a panoramic roof. I'm so glad I did as that extra inch of height doesn't mess up my hair when I get in and out. Probably should change my hair style. Keep getting called tin tin! Haha

·
Registered
431 Posts
Is there a red/bluemagenta colour? Cant wait for my glam with the glass roof.

·
Registered
117 Posts
There's a red, blue, green and yellow. Not noticed any others but when it's really dark one night (and I remember) I'll note them all down.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yea the starlight panel is £250 and the interior leds are £125 so as i wanted the starlight panel it was £375! Not cheap by any means and the bf was against it haha. Il be having mine red to match the rest of the interior i think :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
I keep mine on red, it looks nice with the dash lights

·
Registered
431 Posts
Adam Disco

·
Registered
944 Posts
Blue here too...!