Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I hope this is ok to post?

Not been on here in a while as I've been out enjoying Adam too much!

Anyways, my fiancé runs his own detailing company called ARDetailing and is based just outside Glasgow, where he's done many cars from my wee Adam right through to a Lamborghini. He's running a competition for a free protection detail over the next couple of weeks and thought some of you maybe interested in getting your pride & joys gleaming and protected for the summer road trips?

The competition is easy for anyone who has FB all you need to do is like comment and share to be entered.
His FB is ARDetailing

Thanks
X

·
Registered
148 Posts
I will be sure to have a look, shame i am down south hah

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aww that's a shame! But yeah go on and have a loo at some of his work, he also has Instagram @Ardetaling where his works on there too

·
Registered
98 Posts
Since you posted the pictures of the detail he done to your adam I have been looking on the Facebook page almost every day to look at the different cars! His works incredible! Such a shame I'm down south too :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ellieham20 said:
Since you posted the pictures of the detail he done to your adam I have been looking on the Facebook page almost every day to look at the different cars! His works incredible! Such a shame I'm down south too :(

Thanks,!

If only I could persuade him to travel down South for some detailing then I could use it as a wee cheeky road trip for some sunshine..... Wishful thinking eh?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Seems I'm about the closest then, shame I don't have a car at nor a licence but not long now

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dragging him down for a meet would be good as I always end up at all his meets and the car shows. Car meets and shows are pretty big here in Scotland and we always go to all the modified car shows as him and his friends are usually featured in the shows.

Vaux.1 you can always enter and if you win you can treat your fresh car to some protection before you drive it. Had to do it with mine as when I picked it up from peter vardy the paint was absolutely shocking! Even though we asked them not to wash or anything before collection. What dealer have you used?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I don't have an Adam nor ordered one but hopefully I will have one by September but I it would be from peter vardy or evanshalshaw. Can't stand Arnold clark after what they done about my parents insignia, an unsociable manager trying to make them out a liar about a simple problem, 3 attempts to try and sort a problem and a sales man in a vauxhall dealers who says and I quote "Vauxhalls interiors are like cheap hifi's with loads a tacky buttons" all because they glanced at BMW in a vauxhall dealer !

Sorry about the rant going onto the facebook page the now will like it and have a look threw the carsEdited by: Vaux.1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts