Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as anyone got ther free 500 pound free petrol yet or is eveyone still waiting like me like everything from ordering my adam everything gone wrong so i should not be surprised its not come yet

·
Registered
3 Posts
My debit card with the £500 loaded on it arrived at the end of last week. I was told it should be received within 28 days of collecting my car. I was surprised how quick it came as I only got my car on 28 September. Hope yours comes soon

·
Registered
54 Posts
Was the free £500 of fuel a recent offer as I don't recall seeing that one but I've had my car a few months now and ordered it a while back now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The offer was on when I ordered my car in June. I think they have different offers on at different times as I've since seen an offer for free insurance which wasn't on when I ordered my Adam.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I got£500 off my Adam I ordered in july and recieved my adam in sep

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i proberly still be waiting 4 my free petrol in november been waiting 39 days says upto 28 days

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
been waiting 41 days now for free petrol been told they having problems with a batch of cards and mine is one of them they dont no when they be coming now

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's a bit rubbish.I picked up my Glam 23rd Sept and had the pre-loaded debit card within 2 weeks.The idea was to spend it on petrol but I'm using it for Christmas instead It's still £500 I wouldn't have had otherwise

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they told me could spend it on anything i got my card now it want work i filled up it would not except it told me use another card ive emailed them waiting 4 reply

·
Registered
12 Posts
41 days and still waiting for card. Cant Vauxhall get anything right?Had to wait 4 months for Mokka and 2 months for Adam so should be used to waiting for things associated with VauxhallThis to me is false advertising as if they dont deliver the card within 28 days as advertised they are in break of T&CDoes anyone know how we can complain to the likes of OFT or get compensation for the delay?I had hoped to use the £500 to get stuff in the Christmas sale but that is now just a dream

·
Registered
46 Posts
I also got the £500 petrol deal too, pick up my Adam on Thursday so hopefully not waiting as long as some others on here for the card to arrive

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
then you have wait for number which took another 10 days to come then you have register it on line

·
Registered
944 Posts
I didn't get the £500 free deal... Can it be used on anything then? Not just petrol??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts