Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was suppose to pick up my car saturday, went in to sign paperwork on the friday only to be told that admin have gone home and wont be able to pick up car till monday. saturday get call from salesman saying car hasn't turned up and i am looking at monday or tuesday for my car. annoyed
so monday i call and they tell me my car still hasn't turned up but its due to be sent over wednesday and i can pick it up.

so today is wednesday and i have called them only to be told it is still not there and they are waiting and i need to call back later to see if it has turned up, really fed up now why do i have to constantly call to see if my car is there, why cant they call me to let me know my car is there. if it aint there this evening i am not gonna be a happy bunny. had to cancel plans saturday and now i may have to cancel plans again......

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got so much free i dont think i can ask for more lol i got 500 pound voucher i got 250 off got partners deal free mats not charged for one of my specs and then manage to get a year free insurance but now i just want my car

·
Registered
28 Posts
they sent mine with the wrong colour wheels they offered me £250 back but in the end made them spray them to the same as corsas limited edition black and had 1 spoke clip red on each wheels

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
finally picked up my adam calling it Madam for two reasons but to my suprise i got even more theni bargained for i got a few specs for free on the inside of my car so wasnt to bad it being late.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That's good then. What extra did you get?

·
Registered
173 Posts
That what I like too hear it music too my ears bet your a happy bunny come on then lets see some pic's look forward too them soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts