Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i ordered adam i remember them saying there was a charge to deliver it to the dealer, and i forgot to ask about this, they said it covered the first years tax and fuel in the car, well thats what i think they said,haha

Anyone have any more info about this? And how much fuel did you get when you picked yours up?

Registered
Mine had 8 miles left in the tank...!

Registered
There giving me a full tank in mine I asked for that when I ordered lol before I'd sign the contract

Registered
Mine tried to charge 拢50 for full tank on collection. I told them to leave it empty and I'll fill it up at tescos 2 minutes round the corner and then I'll get the club card points !!
Think they thought I was a bit bonkers. Yet then it only took 拢36 to fill it anyway !!!

Registered
Mine comes with 拢20 of petrol so I'll have to fill up the day I get it!

Registered
1.4 non S/S and I get about 275.

Registered
Mine came with half a tank, which given it only had 12 miles on the clock when I collected it and the compound is 3 miles from the dealer and the petrol station another mile, means that they only used six miles worth of fuel with the road test, getting it off the line, onto the transporter, boat and transporter again.

I think they overdid it with mine but when your family orders six brand new cars in a year from the same dealer, they tend to look after you.

Registered
Mine came with half a tank too, wasn't expecting any though to be honest so I was quite chuffed! Went shopping straight after collection and spent the half a tank on me :p

Registered
I think 拢20 is the norm. You pay for it though.

On the order sheet for the Astra it lists the 拢20 fuel as a cost.

Registered
If I sold cars id fill them. It's not a lot to ask really!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.