Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

How long did it take everyone roughly to get the better mpg figures? I know the engine has to be ran in to get the best figures but I don't know how long that takes

·
Registered
944 Posts
Mines rubbish to be honest. Average is now 34.5 and I get around 250 from a full tank.

Only done 1400 miles though so may improve...

·
Registered
114 Posts
I am getting 40mpg out of mine, and its just past 1000 miles. Thats mainly urban driving.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I blame my heavy foot for my poor mpg...

·
Registered
944 Posts
Depends on distances too. My Adam probably only goes 10 miles tops.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Id be happy with even close to 40...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow that's better than my 1.0l picanto. That gets 50mpg

·
Registered
944 Posts
Mines down again... 34.3... must stop driving likea prat!

·
Registered
367 Posts
At the minute my "hire car" is getting 16mpg and costing me a bomb, so anything 40+ and i will be one happy girl :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wish vauxhall had put their 1.3 CDTI into the Adam. I'm always on the motorway on the commute and that would've been perfect for me!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Son just sent me a photo of his speedo with Av MPG on his commute to work this morning in his Toyota GT86. 40.4 mpg. I'm thinking he had the Launch Control and Flat Shifting turned off.
I'm hoping that when we get our 1.0 litre it will do at least 50 mpg in general driving, closer to 60 on casual runs.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I get 365 out of a full tank it keeps going up everytime I fill up my car. My MPG is 46 at the moment and keeps going up alsoEdited by: Tracey.A

1 - 20 of 27 Posts