Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got jammie in July , and done 2000 miles .Just filled up for newyear , and reached 283 miles
Till next full up , THE MOST YET . It's still naff . Is anybody getting more than this yet ?? 🚙👎🚘

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bloody **** , what am I doing wrong ? 🚙👎🚘

·
Registered
407 Posts
May be your driving style.we all drive differently I get a great MPG on mine.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Just put 30 in mine seems to have gone nearly up to the full, says it's predicted 264 miles, have reset the trip to keep an eye on it

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But I drive like a nun 😢

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How many miles you's upto , think I must still be braking jammie in 🚙👍🚘

·
Registered
78 Posts
cost me £35 to fill her up and i get about 280ish on a full tank, id like to think i drive normally lol but i only drive short distances which is why mines lowish. i drove from Eastbourne to Leicester the other week and then filled up when i got back and was on nearly 400

this car is way better than the old cooper s i had cost me over £60 to fill and i would get less than 260 sometimes

·
Registered
117 Posts
I don't understand how people are filling up their tank for under £40. I get just over half for £30. Weird?

·
Registered
25 Posts
@gpfradgley - I was thinking the same, put half a tank in this morning cost £27 - Ifill up at supermarkets so it's not that I'm paying over the odds for fuel??

·
Registered
117 Posts
That makes sense. Mines 100 SS 1.4

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I fill up for about £36 , got a 1.2ss🚙ðŸ‘�🚘

·
Registered
172 Posts
I've got a 1.4 s/s 100 and it was around £40 to fill, and it gave me around 330 miles.Not quite done 2000 miles yet

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine was about £42

·
Registered
431 Posts
Does anyone find, I do that if you fill up at supermarket station I get less miles out of when I have filled up at places like Shell or Esso..? I have currently a Corsa and costs me about £56 to fill up and driving on motorways eats fuel but driving to work for a shorter distance I get a heck more miles. thought driving longer distances is better?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts