Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope I am welcomed here I do not own an Adam yet as I don't have a licence but hopefully by September/October I will have my very own Adam. So I'm not a Adam owner yet but I'm a Adam enthusiast knowing everything about them and also last year for my birthday I got to spend a weekend with a rental Yellow Adam Slam with extreme pack ( tried to post a pic but it didn't work ) was great even tho I couldn't "legally drive it but I can drive" but I loved it so roll on till then and hopefully I'll be an Adam owner

·
Registered
314 Posts
Welcome! Many here don't have their Adams yet. I don't. Although if I had to wait until October I would cry. I can barely wait the ~2 weeks I have left!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
A lot of people on here are waiting for their Adams so quite a lot of us don't have them yet :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lucky you I have no choice but to wait as I'm not 17 until august. I would love to spec my every own Adam up with what I want as I already have my special one so hopefully but I think I might have to settle with a nearly new Adam.Edited by: Vaux.1

·
Registered
568 Posts
Well 0% apr meant I could only afford a new one, nearly new was going to be more expensive on finance for me

·
Registered
114 Posts
rodyr5 said:
Well 0% apr meant I could only afford a new one, nearly new was going to be more expensive on finance for me
And will have a pointless warranty compared to the car which cost a grand more. Its worth it for the extra four years warranty.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yep you just can't miss out on the 0% finance deal at all!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well a new Adam is looking more promising

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tried to upload again but it didn't work Edited by: Vaux.1

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah it's definitely worth getting the new car. I'm a new driver been driving less than a year and it's around cheaper for me to beta. Brand new one than it is for a used of nearly new. Plus you can haggle loadsssssss of discounts off of the new one. I managed to get nearly a grand off of mine.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I think if this site was limited to people who already have their car then it'd half in numbers!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Yes Alex I agree, plus it's a handy tool for those uncertain about what to expect when their Adams arrive :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here was our Adam for the weekend not ours it was a rental last summer

·
Registered
944 Posts
Looks good. I think the bonnet decals only really work on yellow.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Some more

Spot the Adam Lol

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yeah I'd agree the decals look nice on yellow! There was someone on here wanting a random colour of decals but vauxhall don't sell them! I have know someone who makes decals for not only cars but for anything and can match any design and make it whatever colour you want! Just wanted to let that member know but can't remember who it was lol!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I passed my test in December in my Adam, there's an Adam driving school in Scotland somewhere think it's a great car to learn in if you can get it before your test to practice in, think I had mine 3 weeks before my test and went out in it every other night leading up to my test, the insurance isn't too bad either, might be a bit higher for you with your age but mines only just over 1000 a year and with a provisional was about 40 a month

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lucky you, the last time I done a dummy insurance quote for an Adam putting the age of me back just like it would be when I do pass my test they were at the cheapest between 12 to £1300 at the cheapest what I did laugh at there was quotes what were more expensive than the actual car

1 - 20 of 31 Posts