Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm sure I've seen chats about this in the past but can't seem to track down the posts.
Tomorrow I need to use some sort of navigation to get somewhere for work and don't have a satnav.
I have aintellilink but when I downloaded bringgo I could only use the start of a post code e.g C10 3Stupidly, I got frustrated and didn't use it again and the free trail has ran out.
I have an iphone 4.
Can anyone please help with, is it worth paying for bringgo? or any other apps? or google maps?I'll be driving on my own so will need the voice commands.
Any help will be much appreciated!Many thanks

·
Registered
457 Posts
My BringGo is down at the minute (grrrr) , won't load , , if you'v got an iPhone , you'll have Google maps , let that talk you through , I've had to use that before when bringGo's gone down 🚘😁🚙

·
Registered
431 Posts
Waze is great! also bringgo can use 3G/4G google search for addresses, give that a try.. both work fine for me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Navfree is ok as well. There is a problem on some phones connected to the infotainment system via Bluetooth. The voice navigation doesn't work, however, there is a work around the problem.
Go into the Bluetooth on phone settings and next to where it says paired with Vauxhall there is a setting asterisk. Press this and you'll see two options, Call Audio and Media Audio.Uncheck the Media Audio and the voice navigation directions will work.
You wont however be able to listen to music from the phone while it's unchecked but at least you can make and take calls.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Personally, I would recommend CoPilot as a SatNav app on your smartphone than BringGo. Downside is that map isn't displayed on your intellilink. I have Adam specific Brodit ProClip installed for my Smartphones and so it's always on eye level.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.