Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

After realising just how much we needed to take on holiday with us this week just for 5 days, 2 boys and the wife lol i'm kinda glad I didn't get the extra system in my Adam (although I would of loved it just for the extra sounds). Don't think I would of had a chance otherwise still took some careful packing but was impressed with how much I could actually get in.

Also this was my first real motorway drive of distance in the Adam. I was really impressed as it didn't struggle at all and managed to stick to the outside lane most of the time.it was also very comfortable to drive over the long distance to

So overall still very impressed with it

·
Registered
206 Posts
omg how the bloody **** did you fit all that lot in think mine would have just managed the bottle of squash

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I was impressed I managed it. That was on the way bk tho. On the way there we had slightly more stuff which ended up in footwells lol was lucky that my boys are only little so had space under their car seats

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It still sounds good and if u adjust the settings you do get a lot of bass out of it still. But I haven't actually heard the difference between the two. Sounds really clear at all volumes tho especially when listening to a digital station

1 - 5 of 5 Posts