Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adam Jam 1.2 start stop. Pump up the Blue, Hurricane 17" alloys, Infiniti Sound upgrade.
Got it through fleet at my work place (company car) so kinda kept it basic. Only thing i would say is the 1.2 is quite sluggish but thats probably because I'm used to 2.0 Diesels and have had some powerful cars in the past.
Being sensible now so i thought why not the Adam... Anyway, i'm chuffed with it and im glad to have gone for the Infinity as i like to blast my music without distortion and upgraded alloys to complete the exterior look. Took exactly 12 weeks to get it... placed my order at the end of Feb and got it a few days ago...

·
Registered
457 Posts
Loving the blue , can't wait to get mine 😃

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah its a great colour, cant stop looking at the car.... any excuse just to go somewhere lol.
The only thing about the Infinity upgrade is the boot space which i knew about beforehand, but i love my music so thought what the ****!The advantage of that is if you can cram your 4-5 shopping bags in the boot, atleast it wont go all over the place

White and blue will make a great combo.

·
Registered
206 Posts
how good is the infinity upgrade i would say its the best upgrade i did

·
Registered
457 Posts
Arrrrrrrr not bothered about the boot space ,
Hubbies getting a new car ( Nissan juke nismo )
Because its smaller than his current car which I
Won't drive because its to big . Just so I can drive
That for shopping . Well that's his excuse for his new
Car anyway 8)
Ange

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ah the infinity upgrade is a must. i had a standard adam jam on vauxhalls free 3 day test drive (which in fact was for 5 days because of the previous bank holiday
) and the standard sound system was good but not very good.
Ive had harmon kardon in my previous BMW and i wanted something that could take some abuse, and the infinity does it pretty well.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Good to 'hear' all the good reviews about the infinity sound system, I think everyone on here who has got it has said it's worth the boot space sacrifice.
Your Adam looks great too btw!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts