Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up tonight, drove it home and LOVE it!!!! It has even more features than I expected, it's lovely to drive, responsive and smooth
Plus it got fitted with full leather seats when I ordered the cloth/leather mix. Love my heated steering wheel too

Unfortunately it was dark when I got home so here's a picture of the dash- daytime pictures to follow!

·
Registered
206 Posts
love that pic carn't wait for mine you lucky bugger

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I slept well the night before I picked it up, but couldn't sleep last night- I was so excited to drive it again this morning.Read the manual last night and now need to sit in it to play with all the settingsIt's got even better specs than I was expecting, such as the city button. You use this under 20mph and it lightnes the steering- it's like parking a feather!!Cruise control is fab, but I needed to read the instructions for this before I could use it this morning.I could go on and on but you'll all be too excited to sleep until you get yours

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
It looks great in the dark with the dials all lit up like that
I think you've already made everyone too excited with that pic lol.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Get some more pics on when you get chance

·
Registered
62 Posts
Pics when you get chance please! :D
Wishing we had ordered the half leather now, might of got full leather FOC! :p
Random question gillsid, but does it have an outdoor temperaturegauge? I couldn't see one on the demo we had!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Enjoy the pics guys!
To answer the questions, it does have an outside temp gauge, mine is on the intellinlink
The lights on my dash are standard with the Glam - I was amazed to see them switch on last night

·
Registered
206 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks very nice! Shame it snowed when you got it, I wouldn't want to be driving round in a brand new car when snow and Ice is about :p
Is it just the EcoFlex engines that have the Eco button? The demo one I tried didn't have the button however I don't think it was an ecoflex.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Eco button is for the Stop Start engine I think - still learning, but I think that needs to be on for the Stop/Start - it's only worked twice though. Apparently it won't wotk when it's cold for safetreasons I thinkPaired my phone this morning- you need to be patient. When its found the device it sends 2 messages to your phone. One is to allow pairing and the 2nd is to allow the downloading of your address book, so wait for those messages

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wow. Looks great I almost went for this colour myself before deciding on the greenspotting because I've got a classic mini in purple so fancied something completeky different. Might clash a bit on the drive together though lol

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've got a classic mini cooper in British racing green, maybe we should do a swap so our driver are more colour co-ordinated ;-)

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
gillsid said:
The Eco button is for the Stop Start engine I think - still learning, but I think that needs to be on for the Stop/Start - it's only worked twice though. Apparently it won't wotk when it's cold for safetreasons I thinkPaired my phone this morning- you need to be patient. When its found the device it sends 2 messages to your phone. One is to allow pairing and the 2nd is to allow the downloading of your address book, so wait for those messages
Do you get the Eco button only on the ecoFlex pack? According to the blurb: "The ecoFLEX technology pack includes a Start/Stop system with a high-performance battery, heavy-duty starter, optimised generator and an 'eco' switch allowing its activation or de-activation; in addition, it also features an Eco Drive Assistant that monitors energy consumption and indicates when to shift up."
Does the Eco button also disable the Air Con? or at least adjust the climate settings if its on full belt etc.?

·
Registered
206 Posts
dan it wont stop the car if air cons ison full bast thats what i've read

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I bought the 1.4 stop start model so that's why I've got the eco button I think. As for the air con being disabled it's not been quite warm enough to try that yet. However the brochure says the engine will not stop if the climate control is at maximum heating or cooling. It didn't stop the engine the other day when it was -2 either.
Edited by: gillsid

1 - 20 of 24 Posts