Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw many ADAMs this morning but only the person in the green one actually waved. I'd just come off nightshift so noticed last minute, I had lost faith in ADAM owners I've waved at a few and they all just stare at me like I'm crazy so whoever it was thank you

·
Registered
99 Posts
When I get my Adam I will be waving at other Adams on the road.
At the moment I nearly wave at Adams now, then I realise I'm not in my Adam yet and it would look odd lol!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wave, i would haha. Not many wave back which is a shame but sooner or later you'll find someone who does :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Emily0508 don't surpose you were heading away from darlo on Tuesday at 1-1.30
Spotted adam like yours coming down a slip road onto the 66 . I was in the hubbys nismo , but still shouted " oohhhh adam" 🚘👋🚙

·
Registered
457 Posts
Scratch that , I was in my jammie heading towards darlo , going for hubby's car , durrr blonde moment there 🚙😊🚘

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not on Tuesday, I'm on the 66 all the time and as far as im aware I'm the only one with the splash decals. I'm back and forth all the time :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Actually wondered at the time if it was somebody having a test drive from Sherwoods
At Preston farm , got jammie from there 🚘😊🚙

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is a similar ADAM at sherwoods in Stockton, it was there about a month ago so it might be a test drive. It had let it blue roof and black body like mine but a spoiler and different alloys

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yes had a look at that one at the opening show night , but left before amilia Lilly sang 🚘🎤🚙

1 - 10 of 10 Posts