Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw many ADAMs this morning but only the person in the green one actually waved. I'd just come off nightshift so noticed last minute, I had lost faith in ADAM owners I've waved at a few and they all just stare at me like I'm crazy so whoever it was thank you

·
Registered
99 Posts
When I get my Adam I will be waving at other Adams on the road.
At the moment I nearly wave at Adams now, then I realise I'm not in my Adam yet and it would look odd lol!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Emily0508 don't surpose you were heading away from darlo on Tuesday at 1-1.30
Spotted adam like yours coming down a slip road onto the 66 . I was in the hubbys nismo , but still shouted " oohhhh adam" 🚘👋🚙

·
Registered
457 Posts
Scratch that , I was in my jammie heading towards darlo , going for hubby's car , durrr blonde moment there 🚙😊🚘

·
Registered
457 Posts
Actually wondered at the time if it was somebody having a test drive from Sherwoods
At Preston farm , got jammie from there 🚘😊🚙

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is a similar ADAM at sherwoods in Stockton, it was there about a month ago so it might be a test drive. It had let it blue roof and black body like mine but a spoiler and different alloys

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yes had a look at that one at the opening show night , but left before amilia Lilly sang 🚘🎤🚙

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.