Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Is the green triangle change gear green warning light on the dash standard or an extra.
Edited by: Buchan

·
Registered
94 Posts
Mine is orange, but would't mind a green one

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have the green shift triangle, think it is an economic driving hint more than anything. Not sure if it is standard across the range though. Buchan which model Adam do you have

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<div style="text-align: right;">HiThanks for your replies,my Adam is the Jam 1.4, i haven't checked to see if the shift change sign shows<div style="text-align: left;">is in the Vehicle Information Menu, my manual seems to suggest that is where I will find it!<div style="text-align: left;">Buchan
Edited by: Buchan

·
Registered
407 Posts
I've never noticed a great triangle. My change gear is in the bottom right corner and its in orange/red. Doesnt come up much on mine as I must drive eco already

·
Registered
127 Posts
I am seeing a pattern here, green triangle for the 1.4's and orange/red something for the 1.2's

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Some Adams have a green triangle, on the tachometer with all the other warning lights, mine is on the screen between the tachometer and speedo and is orange. You have to scroll through the different menus to get to it .
Buchan

·
Registered
94 Posts
Krafty_Bizkit said:
I am seeing a pattern here, green triangle for the 1.4's and orange/red something for the 1.2's
Mine is 1.4 (87ps) and mine is orange.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Pagnellman said:
Krafty_Bizkit said:
Mine is 1.4 (87ps) and mine is orange.
BLAST!!! thats that theory out the window haha

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is it start/stop have orange in digital screen and non start/stop have green in dash?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mines a 1.4 non start stop and my gear change thing is orange! Maybe it's just random colouring!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Surely there must be some sort of reasoning behind this and not just random as to what car has what colour or position of where this shift notification is located. Perhaps Vauxhall can give the answer anyone know who to contact?
BuchanEdited by: Buchan

·
Registered
56 Posts
Also, I thought you only get the digital speedo when you have the stop start engine? Some on here say they have it but don't have stop start.

·
Registered
162 Posts
1.2 not a start stop and green on mine.
can be switched on and off in the menu option of the intellilink dev options.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Checking the owners manual I think I have an 'up level display' in my AJ. This may be because I had the technical pack to get intelilink with parking sensors and tyre pressure monitors.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts