Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
ive had my adam for a couple of months now and absolutly love it, the only thing i can fault it on is the yellowy headlights :( the LED daytime running lights look fabulous and id love to have headlights with the same xenon white/blue tinge to them.
has anybody else had these thoughts and found any solutions? i arent too clued up on vauxhalls but wondered if and of the Hid kits from corsas, vectra, astra etc would fit? i dont mind paying aslong as theyre good.
many thanks for any help in advance.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Stick some Osram night breakers in. Much better.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Alex is right, Iv debated HID kits but the Night Breakers are just as good. White light that match the LED DRL. perfect.

·
Registered
944 Posts
eBay or Amazon. Should be under £30 for the 4.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the info I hate the yellow tinge against the running light so a set of these nightbreakers will be purchased pronto! :)

·
Registered
944 Posts
You'll need a pair of H7 and a pair of H1.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Alex - are these all above board and not like the HIDs which can fall foul of misundertandings about requiring levelers or headlamp washing kits?

·
Registered
148 Posts
If memory serves me rightly the Nightbreakers are Halogen

·
Registered
944 Posts
All above board. No issues re warranty etc either.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks guys, H7+H1 ordered already- amazon are selling the H7 night breakerunlimited for £16 and the H1 unlimited for £11.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Well worth the money.

·
Registered
431 Posts
no extra parts needed. simple to fit like a standard bulb.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, real long shot but I don't suppose you remember which lights you ordered? Just bought a 2015 Adam S and feel the exact same about the yello headlights!

Thanks 😊

1 - 17 of 17 Posts