Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any1 know what fitment the headlight bulbs are on the adam? I'm thinking of upgrading the bulbs so the light matches the colour of the led running lights. But have no clue which fitting I need?

·
Registered
206 Posts
bet there h4 but dont know for def till i get mine

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
I checked this earlier and none of the main car bulb sites have anything listed for the Adam yet but shouldn't be long.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that's the problem I've had. Gonna get 1 of the bulbs out later and hope it says somewhere on the bulb

·
Registered
206 Posts
if its a 2 prong bulb it's a H4 if its a 3 prong bulb it's H7 hope this helps

·
Registered
944 Posts
H7s and H1s.

·
Registered
431 Posts
My 2005 corsa has Projector eye like headlamps... would of been a better design feature with the Adam.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Anyone know for sure if the stock led headlamps can just be swapped without causing an error? I wanted the led pack but when the car arrived it's just the regular version... I'm not bothered about the back but want the led DRL.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The dipped beam is H7 and the high beam is H1. I bought some Xenon White bulbs off eBay and they make it look a bit better than the standard halogen bulbs. According to the manual you can't access the LED DRL, this has to be done by Vauxhall. Regarding HIDs it all depends wether they are CANBUS or not but I'm sure you can buy them as long as they are the right fitment.

It's a shame there wasn't an option for Bi-Xenon lights when buying the Adams :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts