Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or do the headlights seem a bit pathetic?I love the daytime runninglights and don't bother with sidelights at all as they are much dimmer than the LEDs.Main dippedbeam just doesn't seem bright enough and I'm really straining to see, particularly if it's raining.Other cars lights seem much brighter than mine. Really noticeable when I'm being overtaken or amovertaking on an unlit stretch of motorway. My headlights are completely outshone (pun intended lol) by the cars in the other lanes.I'm tempted to try the Xenon bulbs mentioned on another thread.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Replaced mine too, H7 Xenons,takes 5mins to change over, seem brighter but the whiter light looks better with the LEDs

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi I feel the same change mine too the ultra briiiance high performance bulb can see now were iam going

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi all
Going to get new bulbs today , have stopped driving out of town
At night , because visibility is so bad . Hoping for a good noticeable differance .
And then i can go back to being designated driver🚙👍🚘

·
Registered
424 Posts
Mine seem fine too, just a thought have people accidentally adjusted the height of the beam so it's not shining outwards enough. There is a little light adjuster to the right of the steering wheel near the rear fog light switch. However I bet the LEDs are much nicer than the bulbs

·
Registered
457 Posts
Just changed the low beam (h7) see if it makes any differance tonight when it gets dark ,
Don't think I'll bother with the high beam as it's more the everyday ( night) lights that were the problem ,
Here's hoping for a big improvement 🚙👍🚘🔅🔆

·
Registered
457 Posts
Omg
So much differance 🔆
Kept expecting people to flash me thinking I had my high beam on
I am 1 very happy bunny 🐰🚙👍🚘

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally got around to replacing the bulbs and can't believe the difference. I can finally see in the dark lol. I haven't adjusted the headlight angle so it wasn't that that was the issue before. It was definitely the feebleness of the factory installed bulbs.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Only problem I have now is , my day running lights now look so yellow .
I have a jam so they aren't led , anyone know what bulbs I need 🚙👍🚘

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Guys,
Does anybody know if this voids the cars warranty..?my Vauxhall Adam is on finance and want to make sure I won't be voiding the warranty before I install the lights. Would be gutted if I can't replace them, the lights on the Adam's are shockingly dim!
Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I spoke to the dealer in my area and they told me I could put xenon bulbs in, I've also put xenon numberplate bulbs in and pressed plates on, lovely finish :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Brilliant, Thanks mate gonna put them in tomorrow morning
Did you get a pack of 6? I've got 2 h7's, 2 h1's and then 2 little one's I presume there for the number plate or sidelights..?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi i have switched my bulbs to the supreme white ones recommended in the link someone posted and changed my reg plate lights with the bulbs which came free. Does anyone know what type of bulb i will need for the jam sidelights?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Got some Osram night breaker unlimited in mine. About £30 for the set but much better then the cheapo ones going on eBay.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have the Osram H7 night breaker on my Corsa! swear by them, as the standard factory bulbs are crap. The difference even on a well lit motorway at night with all those super cars with HID blue swanky lights mine still shine bright and able to see allot clearer at night so I have ordered some ready for when my Adam arrives.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts