Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
We are just about to order our Adam Glam, can't wait till March!
Evans Halshaw in Nottingham have told us the Ecoflex isn't available anymore? I lived chatted to Vauxhall and they said it is!
Why would Evans Halshaw say this?

so were of to Bristol street motors and hopefully they can match the deal

cheers
Beachy

·
Registered
407 Posts
Its always best to shop around. I think it's strange that they said its no longer available when it is. Maybe if you had a budget they knew it would cost more for you.Edited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sheilah92 said:
See matt Smith at Vauxhall pentagon excellent service near Kingsmill hospital :)
Tried them and they won't match the price and we weren't happy with sitting in a portacabin waiting for 15 mins either, but thanks for your suggestion

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Maybe that particular dealer had some other stock they wanted to shift? Or maybe he was just clueless!
Welcome along anyway, and let us know how you get on at Bristol Street.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Bristol Street in Chesterfield were brill with me

·
Registered
424 Posts
Even good dealerships can have bad salesmen, I suppose it depends who you get wherever you go. Did you get what you wanted Beachbomb?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gillsid said:
Even good dealerships can have bad salesmen, I suppose it depends who you get wherever you go. Did you get what you wanted Beachbomb?
think so, we are going back in on friday to cross the t's etc

think we are going for the Jam all red 1.4 100 s/s intellilink, climate control and better seats as it works out much cheaper than the Glam

·
Registered
229 Posts
they never rang me in 3 months told me they ring every 2 weeks i at to keep ringing them i told them i wanted cancel came up with all excuses they finished up giving me 50 pound as a sorry and not to cancell could go on all day with the problems i ad with them at chesterfield i would not recomend them to my worst enemy

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did said:
they never rang me in 3 months told me they ring every 2 weeks i at to keep ringing them i told them i wanted cancel came up with all excuses they finished up giving me 50 pound as a sorry and not to cancell could go on all day with the problems i ad with them at chesterfield i would not recomend them to my worst enemy
Looks like we are going to Perrys in Huddersfield as my wife knows the sales managers wife, so he is going to sort us out, what a hassle buying a new car is!

·
Registered
229 Posts
i should have known better ad corsa from ther sent wrong car 3 times took over a month sort it out they gave me a free service hope you like your adam when you get it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts