Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HIIIIII!! I'm Sam! I'm from Leigh in Lancashire and after much deliberation I have finally ordered my Adam which is due to be delivered on <strike>October 24th</strike> October 17th (YAAAAY).I've had terrible luck with cars so when my first car got written off it was just when the Adam could be first pre ordered and I loved it but couldn't wait for it as I work in Manchester and public transport wasn't an option so I got a sunny melon (yellow to you and me) limited edition corsa called PJ which I loved but...wasn't an adam. Then after 5month my corsa got pinched and I moved closer to homeso that's how I came to actually order my adam YAYYYY.In tribute I have gone for a james blonde slam with black roof 18" alloys and yellow clips. Fixed glass, yellow leather pack, yellow décor pack andyellow superhero interior. Thennnn sight and light pack, tech pack winter pack and it will be a 1.4 s/s (87). Needless to say I am very excited until PJ2 arrives <3How is everyone getting on with theirs?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Winter pack! The best!!! I'm already warming my hands on the way to work

Nearly 6 months of ownership and I still love it !!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I nearly didn't get it but you've put my mind at rest now :) Getting massively impatient now I have seen everyone's on here. Glad to hear you still love it though did you have any problems at all? I'm so worried it won't be right

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Sam I've had mine 2 weeks now and love it always have the heated steering wheel on lol. If you look on the gallery and my post is called ' my new Adam slam' that's mine near on like yours but red lol

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi samantha
igot the james blonde adam slam with few extra have had him 3 month now and mad in love hes my little jem pic' are in main message centre called my adam pic's take a look at my baby boy the jem

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awww they both look awesome. So glad to hear you both like them cannot wait for mine to be delivered now especially as my pa is having to take me to work everyday. Getting really impatient but seem it will be worth the wait seeing as mostly everyone is happy :D

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi Samantha
I got jammie back in July , and loves him (photos'we jammin )
He original came with the wrong colour wheels , which they then sprayed
And have had to get the intellilink updated , but all seems well now 😊Ange

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Samantha
have you got a date now glad you like it as you can see paid extra for the spoiler mud flap wish I add the vxr also but hope to add them as a xmas present I think you will be more than please when you get you James blonde everyone comments about the colourand a fab 2 drive dont forget 2 post pics but I sure you won't

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tmm said:
Hi Samantha
have you got a date now glad you like it as you can see paid extra for the spoiler mud flap wish I add the vxr also but hope to add them as a xmas present I think you will be more than please when you get you James blonde everyone comments about the colourand a fab 2 drive dont forget 2 post pics but I sure you won't
He's due on the 17th so going to be an early 21st to myself haha. My last car was yellow and that was the first thing everyone commented on when I brought PJ back from the garage "its different but I like it" haha. Deffo have pictures up as soon as but already have my improvements that I want. Id have put mud flaps and park assist and all sorts on but the cost was just spiralling haha.Have to admit Ange I whatsapped your car to my dad last night and have been talking about it all day! The alloys are stunning think white looks amazing. I designed two but went for yellow because I miss my old car and I'm just too mucky to look after the white wheels and interior haha. Glad to hear you got it all sorted though what a nightmare!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi I went for the dark interior , did like the white but
Just not practical . Plus make the hubby clean it 🚙👍🚘

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi All

I'm Julia and I've had my Adam Glam since 5th October. What can I say xcept WOW! I cannot believe that up until 3 weeks ago I had never seen one of these little guys and now I'm a proud owner. I totally LUV my Adam in glorious Red n Roll with a funky light pack to boot. Also got a winter pack and haven't tried that yet, for once am looking forward to the winter.

For all you peeps who are still waiting for their Adam it will be well worth it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi julia
Ye they are fab had my adam slam 3 month now and still find ing out how to work out eveything on the interlink come on show us your pic's of your adam look forward 2 see them ]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Tmm

There is soooooo much to learn with this car and it's all fun. It took the guy longer to explain the Intelilink system than showing me the basics of the car. Was sad to see my ole Ford KA go but she was a very basic gal and now I've got this superb car that I just don't want to get out of, keep playing around with it, will get some pix on here soon

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi poppygert
yes I agree it fun getting too know what too do got the music playing now via blue tooth its fab look forward too seeing your pic's happy motoring

1 - 14 of 14 Posts