Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello :) My name is Sam and I'm currently waiting for my Adam to be delivered and I'm wondering if anyone else is being messed around this much.

I rang my Vauxhall dealer in April and discovered that they had the exact car that I wanted coming in the middle of may. I fell in love with the Adam the second I saw it so I put my deposit down and sorted out my finance ASAP. Was given a delivery date for the 17th of May.

At the beginging of May I was told that my car was at the port the UK and was waiting to clear customs. As the 17th of May arrived I was told that my car had been delayed and I was given a new delivery date for the 26th of May.

I received a phone call this morning telling me that my car is actually still in Belgium. Vauxhall have spent the past month telling me my car is in this country and that all they can give me is a date, nothing else. I'm feeling really let down that they have been telling me that my car is in this country when in reality its still abroad. Delays I can understand, but being lied to I can't understand.

It is a beautiful James Blonde Adam Slam with the extreme pack and I love it, but no one can actually tell me when it is going to even be in this country, and I should have had it nearly 2 weeks ago as it is.

Also I had a look at some of the photos on here of your Adams and they are all gorgeous!

Has anyone else been continually mucked around with the delivery date or location of their car or is this just my dealer?

Thank you

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hiya. Mine said delivery to the dealer today 24th may so I could of collected next week but now it says 7 th june so collection mid june! Wish It was sooner but hopefully worth the wait. Order placed 24th march.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello! I ordered my adam glam purple fiction with white roof and intellink on the 28th of March. I think my dealer messed me about a bit as they originally said my car would be here by the end of may/ start of June but on 'track my vauxhall' it says 28th June for the estimated delivery date which i only recently got access to as they 'forgot' to provide me with my order number. Got the first tick on the 30th of April for a build slot which means my car still hasn't been built! Just waiting around for more ticks to appear but 3 months is so long to wait for a car!
Hope you get your car soon there's nothing worse than waiting around for something you're so excited for!
Edited by: Jesss94

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi, I ordered mine mid March and on the track the Vauxhall site it gave me an estimated date of delivery to be the 7th June. Spoke to my dealer earlier this week and they are expecting it on the 1st now.After reading your comments about being messed around it's got me a bit worried. I hope I don't have the same problem as I have got to travel quite far to get mine and I have my train tickets booked.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope you guys all get your cars soon!!
I never got an order number as the garage were already ordering in the car I wanted, so I don't really understand the ticks that everyone is talking about, wish I could have tracked mine.
After calling head office they have assured me that they will get the car here and ready for me to pick up by Thursday, so fingers crossed! I guess they can get cars from Belgium to here quicker than I thought :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I did!! Oh my god its beautiful. I can't stop driving it or gazing out the window at it!
Sorry if the photo is huge, I may have to resize but I'll try this first
Oh and I really love the light pack :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Verrrrrrryy niceee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts