Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am thinking about buying an Adam Jam and just wondered if any members have any advice or tips for me? Thanks, Becky

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey, firstly take time looking into any of the extra options to make sure you get everything you want. The first 2 dealerships went into said there are no discounts to be had on the adam. complete rubbish you can haggle them loads :) plus they have a business partner discount so depending where you work you could get extra discount! I also got discount on the extra things they throw in like gap insurance, diamondbrite and minor damage repair. There's plenty of room for them to play with the price they just don't want to so make sure you get what you want for a reasonable price :) I've gone for the intellink system and I'd deffo recommend it, loved it on the show room car. if you are gonna add extras and 'design' it there is a waiting time. Ordered mine late October and its due this week coming.. hope its worth it!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi
Got mine back in July , and I love jammie to bits .
I tried to make my spec on a glam , to see if it was worth paying more for basics and less for add on's
But found I couldn't make the adam I wanted , with say the wheels I wanted , so got jammie .
Some options are only available on certain models , so you need to way up the options.
The jam was the only model to give me the car I designed . And I wouldn't change him 🚙💙🚘
. Ps I love the seat and steering wheel warmer 😊

·
Registered
407 Posts
I love my jam. I got the light and sight package thats great. I think the wheels are better on the jam tham the glam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts