Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all :)
Just bought myself a lovely red/black - love her!! Anyway, really struggling without the sat nav - usually I have it built in on the touch screen, but it’s just not there :( am I missing something?
I listen to my music via Bluetooth and it also works via the USB cable, but even when my iPhone is plugged in & I'm using google maps it doesn’t show on the screen! Please help!
Thanks CA xx

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just out of interest what year is your Adam as it's only those from 2016 onwards that have Android Auto and Apple Carplay support. I'm not sure if Google Maps works via Apple Carplay as I have Android Auto.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just out of interest what year is your Adam as it's only those from 2016 onwards that have Android Auto and Apple Carplay support. I'm not sure if Google Maps works via Apple Carplay as I have Android Auto.
66 plate - can’t get apple car play to work though for some reason :(

·
Registered
60 Posts
OK, in the settings in the car there is a couple of options, one for Apple Carplay and one for Android Auto and you can enable one without the other. In my car I enabled Android Auto but disabled Apple Carplay so it might be worth checking those options.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts