Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to bother guys,I've just paid £54 for Bringgo on my iPhone 5s and when I connect my phone to my car, it doesn't let me press the Bringgo app. Anyone had this problem or fixed it? Need my satnav for tomorrow and customer services has closed :0Thanks guys

·
Registered
424 Posts
Are you using the lead or Bluetooth? You have to connect by lead to press the icon, it won't be dulled and you should be able to press i

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ooops gillsid I thought you could use Bluetooth. Just tried cable and it has worked a treat :) Thank you *school boy error!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Glad to have helped. I always thought you couldn't put a full postcode in because I used to set the route up on my phone but apparently if you program the route through the intellilink (using a cable
) you can put the full code in. I didn't know that till I read it on here

Enjoy your journey from another Purple Adam owner

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha us purple Adams stick together! :) yes this forum has answered loads of questions before I've even had chance to think of them :) thank you again :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.